What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the sit,e we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The online store gamemusic.net/shop, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Online Store’ is operated by company Gamemusic Mateusz Pawlak seated in Kraków, Poland, ul. Głowackiego 10B/31, 30-085 Kraków, entered into the register of business activity by the Mayor of Kraków on 28th of December 2010 under number 7398/2010, with NIP (tax identification number) 677-22-60-141 and REGON (Polish business registry number) 121416712.
- The contact with Online Store is possible via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Whenever ‘working days’ appear in this Regulation, they should be understood as days from Monday through Friday other than public holidays in Poland.
- The individual customer who places an order in the Online Store is referred to as the Purchaser in the terms below.
II. THE PROCEDURE OF ENTERING INTO, RECORDING AND DISCLOSING OF SALES AGREEMENTS
- An order shall be placed by a Purchaser in an electronic form and shall form an offer of entering into a sales agreement in respect of goods published on the website of the Online Store for the price specified thereon. An offer placed in an electronic form shall be binding for a Purchaser, if the Online Store confirms its receipt.
- The Online Store makes it possible for a Purchaser to correct possible errors made in an order that has been placed, modification of an order or its cancellation until the sales agreement is concluded, that is until the Online Store confirms that an order is accepted for execution.
- The Online Store confirms receipt of an order in an e-mail that is automatically sent to the Purchaser. Such e-mail shall contain proposed provisions of a sales agreement, in particular a number and date of an order, information on purchased goods, price and manner of its payment, information on the parties of the agreement, and manner of delivery.
- If the proposed provisions of the agreement do not comply with the order placed by a Purchaser, the Purchaser should promptly notify the Online Store promptly in an e-mail with a specification of discrepancies that have been detected. The Online Store shall send corrected provisions of the proposed agreement to a Purchaser without delay. The Online Store shall confirm acceptance of an order for execution or reject such acceptance in the next e-mail sent to a Purchaser.
- Provisions of agreements are each time recorded and secured in compliance with binding legal provisions. The provisions of a sales agreement are provided to a Purchaser in an e-mail in which the Online Store confirms receipt of an order and in evidence of purchase.
III. PRINCIPLES OF PRICE PAYMENT
- The Purchaser shall pay the price using credit card as the only method of payment accepted by the Online Store.
- Prices of goods in the Online Store and delivery costs are gross prices and they include all taxes.
- In case the goods are subject to customs duty or any additional import tariffs imposed by the Purchaser’s country of residence, the Purchaser shall cover the costs of such clearance.
IV. DATES, MANNERS, AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
- The Online Store fulfills orders for the goods offered by it and sends its globally via international delivery services.
- Costs of delivery will be calculated depending on the region and presented to the Purchaser before finalization of the order.
- A Purchaser shall pay due attention to the condition of a parcel upon its receipt, in particular whether a parcel has not been damaged or destroyed.
- If a Purchaser detects that a parcel has been damaged before it is given to a Purchaser, he/she is entitled to demand from a carrier to determine the condition of a parcel and circumstances of such damage in a respective report. If after receipt of a parcel a Purchaser detects missing items or damage that could not have been noticed upon delivery, a Purchaser should report it to the Online Store or a carrier that checks the condition of a parcel at a request of an entitled person made immediately after detection of damage but not later than within 7 days from receipt of a parcel.
V. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM AN AGREEMENT
- A Purchaser, who is a consumer entering into a remote agreement, may withdraw from it without a reason by means of a respective statement made in writing within fourteen days. The period of fourteen days, when a Purchaser, who is a consumer, may withdraw from an agreement, shall count from a release of an item to a Purchaser. To observe this time limit, a Purchaser needs to send a declaration of withdrawal before a lapse of the time limit.
- A Purchaser is deemed to be an individual who enters into an agreement in compliance with this Regulation for the purpose that is not directly related to his/her economic or professional activities.
- If the parties have not agreed otherwise in a sales agreement, a Purchaser who is a consumer shall not be entitled to the right to withdraw from an agreement in cases concerning audio and visual recordings and other records on information data storage devices after original packaging is removed by a consumer.
- In case of withdrawal from an agreement, such agreement is considered not to be concluded, and a Customer who is a consumer shall be released from any and all obligations. The product rendered by the parties shall be returned in an unaltered condition, unless change was necessary within the scope of ordinary management. A return shall take place immediately but not later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from an agreement by a Purchaser. A Purchaser, shall bear the costs of return of goods to which a statement of withdrawal from an agreement referred, to the Online Store.
- A Customer may withdraw from an agreement on a withdrawal form made available by the Online Store for this purpose or in a letter written by a Customer on his/her own. We recommend that while withdrawing from an agreement a Purchaser, should report this to the Online Store on a form that is made available for this purpose.
- Within 14 days from receipt of a statement of withdrawal from an agreement by a Customer who is a consumer, the Online Store shall repay funds to the bank account from which a payment was made.
- The Online Store shall not accept parcels send by the Purchaser with requirement of payment to be made upon delivery or if the addressee shall pay for delivery.
- Purchasers may submit complaints about goods purchased in the Online Store. Complaints shall be examined in compliance with the principles defined in this Regulation and binding legal provisions.
- A complaint may be made in writing to the address of entrepreneur operating the Online Store provided in the General Provisions of the Regulation. In such case a complaint should contain a description of a defect detected, date of its detection and a solution preferred to a Purchaser.
- To make a complaint, a Purchaser may use a compliant form that is made available by the Online Store. A purchaser shall attach a proof of purchase of goods in the Online Store (e.g. a receipt, a bank transfer confirmation) to the complaint report.
VII. OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- If the Online Store may not fulfill an obligation because of at least temporary inability to fulfill a service characterizing with properties ordered by a Purchaser, the Online Store may release itself from such obligation through fulfillment of a substitute service corresponding to the same quality and purpose, and for the same price or fee, but shall also notify a Purchaser in writing on the right to reject such service and withdraw from an agreement, while the goods shall be returned at the cost of the Online Store. In such case a Purchaser has a right to withdraw from the agreement in the way and on the conditions defined above. In such case goods should be sent at the cost of the Online Store.
VIII. DETAILED PROVISIONS RELATED TO RENDERING ELECTRONIC SERVICES BY THE ONLINE STORE
- In respect to electronic services rendered by the Online Store, this Regulation shall form regulations of electronic services within the meaning of respective legal provisions.
- The Online Store shall provide this Regulation to customers free of charge before entering into an agreement on electronic services, also in the manner that enables obtaining, replaying and recording the contents of the Regulations by means of an IT system used by customers. In particular, customers may download the Regulation without limits from website gamemusic.net/shop as a html file, record the Regulation on possessed storage devices and print it in any number of copies.
- Types and scope of electronic services rendered by the Online Store are as follows:
- entering into sales agreements on-line – in respect to goods sold by the Online Store,
- browsing the catalog of products offered by the Online Store
- distribution of a newsletter.
- Terms and conditions of rendering services, in particular technical requirements necessary for cooperation of the IT system used by the Online Store are as follows:
- an Internet connection
- an Internet browser enabling presentation of hypertext (HTML) documents on a computer screen, such as Chrome, Firefox or similar,
- possession of an e-mail box.
- The Online Store defined the manner of the complaint proceedings in respect to electronic services:
- A complaint may be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in writing to the address of the entrepreneur operating the Online Store.
- A complaint should contain a determination of circumstances that justify its placing.
- The Online Store shall endeavor to examine complaints without delay.
- The Online Store shall notify a customer on acceptance or rejection of a complaint immediately after it has been examined.
- The Online Store informs that it introduces the following data other than elements of the contents of electronic services to the IT system used by a customer:
- Cookies – short text files that contain information recorded in customer’s IT system (that is on a computer connected to the Online Store) that may be read by the Online Store. Such files enable later identification of a customer in case of another connection from a computer in which they are recorded. Cookies are used by the Online Store for the following purposes: to facilitate the use of the Online Store’s resources by a customer, to adjust the appearance of the Online Store to expectations and needs of a specific customer (so called customization), for the purpose of monitoring of the traffic on the website of the Online Store, including to compare frequency of use of specific resources by customers. A customer has a right to turn off handling of cookie files any time.
- The Online Store shall send e-mails to a purchaser to inform on the course of fulfillment of an order.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Online Store shall ensure that the current version of the Regulation and all its previous versions are each time available at gamemusic.net/shop.
- The Online Store is entitled to amend the Regulations, but in case of amendment of the Regulation, orders placed before the date of amendment shall be fulfilled in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation in force on the date of placing the order.
- The Regulation and sales agreements shall be governed by the Polish law.
- The provision of clause 3 above shall not deprive a customer of protection granted on the basis of legal provisions that may not be excluded in an agreement under the law in force in the country of Purchaser’s ordinary residence.
- Appendices to the Regulation form its integral part.
- All disputes arising on the basis of the Regulation and the sales agreements should be solved by competent court of law.