- 2 x LP 180 gram in antistatic sleeves
- Mesmerizing colors: crackling ice & glacial freeze
- Please note that the coloring of each vinyl is unique and the final product may slightly differ from these preview images.
- First pressing, edition limited to 700 copies.
- Gatefold jacket with high-resolution concept art
- Large panoramic artwork on both sides of the packaging.
- Music by Polish composer Piotr Musiał.
- Performed by Atom String Quartet and Sofia Session Orchestra.
- Remastered specially for vinyl by Matthias Adloff.
- Exclusive cover design by Damian Bajowski.
- Estimated shipping date – July 2021.
- Payment options: Card (Visa, Mastercard).
- Payment through a secure gateway operated by Revolut.
Vinyl Track List:
- Frostpunk Theme
- Are We Alone?
- The Darkest of Days
- Streets of New London
- Brave New World
- The Last Flame
- The Shepherd
- Into the Storm
- The City Must Survive
- Damned Souls
- The Last Autumn Theme
- Long Days, Cold Nights
- Construction Site
- Price of Progress
- The Inevitable
- On The Edge Theme
- Cold, New Dawn
- First Shipment
- On our Own
- New London Ultimatum
- Final Push
This is the vinyl release of the critically acclaimed Frostpunk Original Soundtrack together with the music of its expansion packs: The Last Autumn & On The Edge. Following our previous prized release of Frostpunk OST, we want to give a treat to everyone who missed that album, as well as fans looking to enhance their collections with something extra. Released as a double 12-inch vinyl set produced in very cool colors (pun intended) reflecting the frigid mood of the game. High quality gatefold jacket with antistatic sleeves inside. Both the external cover and the inside present stunning panoramic artworks. Top-notch vinyl sound thanks to our seasoned mastering engineer.
Piotr Musiał’s love for working with live musicians and soaring orchestras led to him creating the iconic soundscape in his award-winning soundtrack for Frostpunk. Recognized for his work on The Witcher: Blood and Wine, This War of Mine among many others, Piotr has had the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing orchestras in the world such as London Symphony Orchestra, London Philharmonia, Capellen Orchestra, Berlin Scoring, including at legendary recording venues such as Abbey Road Studios.
Aside from his work with games, Piotr has a successful career in producing music for TV shows & film advertising. He has had his music used in some of the biggest Hollywood campaigns (Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The House with a Clock in Its Walls, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Pete’s Dragon), and has also worked with John Paesano on Penny Dreadful: The City of Angels and Leonardo.