- 2 x LP 180 gram in antistatic sleeves.
- Available in four classic colors: Necropolis Black, Inferno Red, Rampart Green, Castle Blue
- First pressing, edition limited to 1000 copies total.
- Gatefold jacket with high-resolution original artwork.
- Large panoramic paintings on both sides of the packaging.
- Music by Paul Anthony Romero and Rob King.
- Remastered for vinyl by Matthias Adloff and Rob King.
- Exclusive cover design by Magdalena Katańska.
- Estimated shipping date – Spring 2022.
- Payment options: Card (Visa, Mastercard).
- Payment through a secure gateway operated by Revolut.
Behold the cult classic soundtrack of Heroes of Might and Magic III, brought to vinyl for the very first time at long last, and in an awesome edition it truly deserves! We teamed up with Paul Anthony Romero and Rob King, the original creators of this masterpiece, to bring it back to life in a way which does justice to the legacy of both the game and music itself.
This unique release features breathtaking artworks by our fellow artist Magdalena Katańska, who is a huge fan of the series – and this love is evident at first glance. Each side of the cover is a masterpiece in its own right, and we embellished parts of it for an even better effect. You can spend hours staring at the details and looking for references.
Discs are available in four colors which relate to the basic flags assigned to players in HoM&M III, plus the classic black. If you played many hotseat skirmishes, you must have seen a lot of red, blue, and green banners on the map! They also correspond to some of the most iconic towns of Heroes III: Necropolis, Inferno, Rampart, Castle. Every color has a separate (and very limited) stock so be sure to pick your favorite right away.
Revered music such as this deserves special treatment, thus all tracks have been carefully remastered by Rob King himself and our experienced sound engineer Matthias Adloff to be suitable for a modern vinyl album while keeping the unmistakable vibe of the original. And yes, this is the real deal audio prepared on the basis of source files, with quality as good as it gets, no compression here. Furthermore, each piece has been freshly renamed by the composers to avoid using placeholders in a proper tracklist like this one, so you’ll have a good time discovering which beloved tunes are behind the new names.
Please note that because of the prevalent pandemic situation, the production process of any vinyl is prone to disruptions due to factors beyond our control. We aim to release this soundtrack in early Spring of 2022, with a disclaimer that it might be delayed despite all our efforts to deliver it to you as soon as it becomes physically possible.
Please note that the coloring of each vinyl is unique and the final product may slightly differ from these preview images.
Vinyl Track List:
- THE PRIDE OF ERATHIA
- SEARCHING THE HIGHLANDS
- CROSSING AT THE STRONGHOLD
- A COLD CRUSADE
- BEAUTY IN THE DARKEST OF THINGS
- PASSAGE TO THE INFERNO
- LIZARD MARSHES
- THE SEARCH FOR GREATER LANDS
- THE OCEANS OF ERATHIA
- WANDERING THROUGH THE DESERT
- ESCAPE FROM NIGHON
- THE DRUID & THE RANGER
- THE HERETIC’S PLAN
- THE KINGDOM OF TATALIA
- THE WIZARD & THE ALCHEMIST
- THE NECROPOLIS
- THE REIGN OF THE ORCS
- THE ALTAR OF MAGIC
- WELCOME TO STEADWICK
- CAPTURING THE LANDS
- FIGHTING FOR THE KING
- FOR BLOOD & HONOR
- THE BATTLE OF ANTAGARICH
- A CONTEMPLATION OF STRATEGY
- A QUICK STROLL THROUGH THE KINGDOM
- SNEAKING THROUGH ERATHIA
- A HERO’S VICTORY
- A SONG FOR CATHERINE
- NO REST FOR THE LICH KING
- ROLAND’S REPRISE
- SECRET OF THE GRAIL ARTIFACT
- QUEST TO FREE KING ROLAND
- A PASSAGE TO BRACADA
- AVLEE’S PROMENADE
- THE DEMONIAC’S ODYSSEY
- CONTESTED LANDS
- KING ROLAND’S RETURN
- PLANNING GRYPHONHEART’S DEMISE
- THE NECROMANCERS OF DEYJA
- THE PILGRIMAGE TO KREWOLD
- NO REST FOR CRUSADERS